Thursday, April 2, 2009

Presenting my present



Welcome my first attempt at two color stranded knitting and mitten making...I'm so addicted to both...These little ones are a gift to my cousin, Cheryl, who thought of my family at Christmas time....I hope she makes good use of them this coming winter...As I had stated, I'm hooked and am currently working on two mittens - the same pair color reversed and another Selbuvotter in a dark colored lace-weight yarn- just in case I forgot to wear my "I'm a sadist" button today...Double 00s I think to get the gauge right...Isn't it funny - the more I knit with tiny needles the more adjusted I get to them...The thought of knitting with anything larger than a 5 seems just sooo humongous!

1 comment:

MissSweden said...

Then you should have seen the number 15 needles I used for my Lovikka scarf this winter!! Would have been like broomsticks to you.